Parents Teacher Conversation

Parents Teacher Conversation

Rajesh-: Good morning sir, I am Shalini's father.

Teacher-: Good morning , please have a seat.

Rajesh-: Actually I wanted to know about the progress of my child.

Teacher-: She is good but little talkative.

Rajesh-: Does my daughter need extra help?

Teacher-: Shalini is doing well in all the subjects except mathematics. She is weak in writing work she needs more practice.

Rajesh-: yes , I am quite worried about her marks in mathematics. Sure , we will focus on her specially in writing work and mathematics.

Teacher-: she is messing up in the class. But she is very bright in sports.

Rajesh-: we will surely focus on her .
Op
Teacher-: you can talk to her subject teacher also.

Rajesh-: I am concerned about my child  progress in mathematics.

Teacher-:  you have nothing to worry about her. She is performing better than normal students.

Rajesh-: My child is complaining about bullying .

Teacher-: we will surely control the children so that they could not fight with others .

Rajesh-: How is her behavior compared to the rest of the class?

Teacher-: your child is much better than average students.

Rajesh-: can you recommend any useful website ?

Teacher-: why not , surely we will recommend.

Rajesh-: Does my child get along with other cheildren?

Teacher-: yes , she has  found good friends in the school.

Rajesh: How can I contact you?

Teacher-: I will see you in the next PTM (parents teacher meeting).

Rajesh-: I am sorry , I did not understand what you said.


Teacher-:  you have not to worry . I will see you in the next PTM.

Rajesh-: Thank you for being patient with my child .

Teachr-: please don't mention ,It's my job.

Rajesh-: I trust you and this institution to keep getting the best out of him.

Teacher-: Yes for sure.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bharat Ratna award for Ratan Tata

INTERVIEW FOR BANK PO

Secrets of success of Motivational speaker